AT&T is an American company that offers its customers with ultimate telecommunication, media, and technology services globally. Along with that, it also provides its users with a free web-based email service. For accessing the email service i.e. AT&T Email service, you must require to have an account. For the creation of an account and ATT Email Login, follow the processes given below.
ATT Email Account Creation
- Launch a web browser on your system.
- Now, you have to access the official website of ATT Email. For this, type “att.net” in the address bar and hit the “Enter” key.
- This redirects you to the required website. Now, from the upper right corner of the screen, you have to click the “Mail” button for expanding the list.
- Now, tap the “Sign In” button.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Create AT&T Account” tab. You can locate this at the bottom of the Sign-in box.
- After that, you have to provide the required details for the successful creation of your account. In the first place, enter your “Wireless Number”. This is a 10-digit number of your wireless device. This number can be either of your AT&T wireless devices or any other.
- Then, provide the “ZIP Code” of your area.
- Then, click the “Continue” button to proceed further.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation code on your wireless number by AT&T. Open the message that is containing the code.
- After that, enter the code in the ATT Email login account window. Then, click the “Continue” tab.
- Further, provide your profile information including your username and password for your AT&T account.
- Also, you have to select a Security Question that will help you in recovering your account during login errors. Then, provide a valid answer for it.
- Next, you have to follow all the on-screen instructions in order to verify your ATT Email Login account.
- This will successfully create your AT&T Email account. Once the procedure gets completed, you will see a completion message window on your device. Click the “Continue” button to conclude the process.
ATT Sign in Procedure
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser on your device. You can access any of the web browsers from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Then, proceed to the official website of ATT Email by typing “att.net” in the address bar.
- Once you reach your desired website, you have to click the “Sign In” button from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the next window, enter your login credentials for successfully accessing your account. You have to provide your email address first. Then, enter the password that you have created for securing your ATT Email login account.
- AT&T also offers you the option to Stay Signed In for up to 2 weeks unless you sign out on your own. For this, tick mark the checkbox provided beside the “Keep Me Signed In” option. Although on a sharing computer you are not advised to opt for this option in order to prevent your account from unauthorized access.
- To complete the login process and to reach your account, at last tap the “Sign In” button.